The HydraFacial is an all-in-one medical facial that focuses both on restoring the skin’s health and appearance. It uses a patented vortex technology that delivers desirable nutrients like copper, magnesium, zinc peptides with red algae, horse chestnut extracts, and hyaluronic acid into your skin. There are enough powerful antioxidants that work together to counteract any skin damage caused by free radicals due to stress, sun, and pollution. This, among many other things, makes it the best treatment available for your skin.
The HydraFacial is an ideal treatment for virtually anybody. It rebuilds and restores the health of your skin according to your goals and needs, and leads to long-term improvement. It is a highly customizable procedure that is suited to every patient’s specific requirements.
The HydraFacial is a non-invasive, multi-step treatment that combines the benefits of a chemical peel, hydra dermabrasion, and painless extractions while delivering the required antioxidants to your skin. The procedure takes only thirty minutes and delivers your desired results without any downtime or irritation.
The technology and medical-grade ingredients during a HydraFacial work together to deliver:
- Nourishment to your skin
- Extraction of blackheads
- Gentle exfoliation of dead cells
- Deep skin cleansing
The HydraFacial is beneficial for every skin type, offering an improvement of these common concerns:
- Skin elasticity and firmness
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and vibrancy
- Hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- Uneven skin texture
- Enlarged pores
- Oily and congested skin
- Dry or dehydrated skin
- Advanced aging signs
Your HydraFacial treatment can be personalized to address your specific skin concerns effectively and safely. During your HydraFacial consultation, a trained professional can tailor it further for your unique needs.
- Skin Health – The HydraFacial treatment makes use of super serum peptides and antioxidants as well as hyaluronic acid that makes sure your body stays hydrated and protected against environmental damage. Your skin feels and looks invigorated, renewed, and recharged.
- Anti-aging Properties – Multi-peptides and anti-aging serum are used with DermaBuilder to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. While improving your skin’s elasticity, it also makes it tighter and plumper.
- Pigmentation Reduction – The brightening treatment uses Britenol Vortex booster which has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of brown spots. It targets dull skin, sun damage, and dark spots, leaving your skin glowing with an even complexion.
The HydraFacial also offers specialized treatments and serums to address congested skin, rosacea, and acne.
There are many other benefits to this treatment. These include:
- It combines spa therapies with medical technology to offer you exfoliation, cleansing, nourishment, hydration, and extraction of the pores.
- It uses a special skin solution to offer your skin hyaluronic acid and antioxidants. These are the two superpowers to maintain the health of your skin.
- There is no downtime or discomfort with the procedure.
- Your HydraFacial procedure can be completed within 30 minutes. This means that you can fit your skin rejuvenation treatment within your lunch hour.
- Your results are immediate.
- The procedure is effective for any skin type.
- It can address a range of skin concerns.
The HydraFacial can be a deep, rejuvenating treatment before a big event or a regular part of your skincare regimen. To discuss your possibilities with the HydraFacial, contact our Latham office by calling or filling out our online form.