Looking years younger than your actual age can be done without going under the knife. Here at K Plastic Surgery, we offer non-invasive treatments that allow patients to look fresher and more vibrant. Radiesse in Albany is one of the dermal fillers that can give you younger-looking and smoother skin. Before undergoing Radiesse treatments, it is important to know what makes it different from other dermal fillers. You also have to determine if it is the perfect filler for you.
What makes Radiesse different?
- Radiesse is different from other fillers on the market as it is the only one made of small calcium-based microspheres. The microspheres are suspended in a gel medium so it is easy to administer and has lesser side effects.
- The microspheres are like the minerals found in the human body, removing the need for allergy testing.
- It immediately restores facial volume once injected.
- Radiesse acts as a scaffold that augments skin structure and stimulates natural collagen production.
- It removes lines and creases on the face by replacing lost skin structure. Radiesse provides skin the lift and volume it needs.
- The body absorbs Radiesse after some time and leaves only the natural collagen behind, producing natural-looking results.
- Its results may last up to one year or even more, the longest among all dermal fillers.
Where can Radiesse be injected?
Radiesse can be injected in:
- nasolabial folds
- perioral lines
- depressed scars
- oral commissures
To know if Radiesse is the perfect filler for you and to know your other options, request an appointment with us by calling 518.346.0002 or filling out this online contact form. We would love to help you achieve your goal of having smoother and younger-looking skin. We look forward to hearing from you soon!