Stubborn fat that does not respond to diet or exercise is a problem for many people. At K Plastic Surgery, CoolSculpting is one treatment for addressing areas of body fat.
Benefits of CoolSculpting
- It is a non-invasive procedure, making it perfect for those who aren’t interested in surgery. CoolSculpting doesn’t involve needles or incisions, and it doesn’t require anesthesia.
- The procedure is painless.
- There is no downtime. You can go back to work and perform your routine activities immediately after the procedure.
- Side effects are very minimal. The patient may experience redness, minor bruising, or numbness in the treatment area. However, these side effects are only temporary.
- It gently and effectively reduces stubborn fat in different parts of the body.
- The process is gradual and natural. It does not damage surrounding skin and tissue.
- It is a simple procedure that lasts from one to two hours, so CoolSculpting is easy to fit into even the busiest schedules. During the procedure, patients can listen to music, work on their laptops, or just sit and relax.
- CoolSculpting offers natural-looking and noticeable results.
- It has FDA clearance for reducing fat in the stomach and flank.
If you wish to get rid of stubborn fat in different areas of the body without surgery, consider CoolSculpting. Find out if you are a good candidate for the procedure by calling us today at 518.346.0002. We look forward to hearing from you!