K Plastic Surgery is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. We are open and delivering essential plastic surgical care. We have adjusted the way we deliver patient care and our office protocols. Our highest priority is and always will be to deliver the very best plastic surgical care while promoting safety. We have implemented a strategic plan using the best available practices to minimize the possible risk of COVID-19 transmission at our practice.
- Employees that don’t feel well are instructed to stay home and see their doctor.
- Daily employee COVID-19 screening using a questionnaire and temperature checks. Anyone with symptoms or increased temperature will be sent home.
- We are limiting office traffic. Only patients or essential caregivers may come to the office. Non-essential family members and friends should not accompany patients to the office.
- Aggressive cleaning protocols with regular disinfection of all high touch areas between patients.
- We are maintaining social distancing standards, except when necessary for an exam or procedure
- Patients and visitors will be screened and examined for symptoms prior to and upon entering the office.
- Anyone with symptoms will be barred from entering the office and directed to contact their primary care doctor.
- No visitors are allowed. Adult patients without special needs should come to the office alone. Friends and family must wait outside the office.
- Social distancing will be followed. Patients are currently being asked to text or call us when they arrive and wait for us to ask them to come into the office.
- We have removed all magazines, brochures, and loose items from the waiting room and exam rooms so that we can efficiently sterilize areas between each patient.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Know that K Plastic Surgery is committed to delivering excellent care in the safest way possible.
Dr. Kayastha and the Staff at K Plastic Surgery
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html?
- U.S. National Library of Medicine Coronavirus Page: https://medlineplus.gov/coronavirusinfections.html
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Page: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus