Clear Pore and Treat Acne Outbreaks
Acleara is an alternative for you if:
- You have acne
- Your skin is oily and /or you have large pores
- Over the counter acne medications just don’t seem to work
- You choose to avoid systemic treatments for acne such as oral antibiotics
- Your acne does not respond to antibiotics
- You want to avoid the side effects associated with prescription medications
- Previous acne laser treatments have been too painful and not very effective.
What is Acleara acne treatment?
A breakthrough acne treatment that combines a vacuum with pulses of specialty-filtered light to help clear your pore and treat acne outbreaks. The Acleara device is cleared by the FDA to treat a wide range of acne in all skin types.
What types of results can I expect?
Your skin’s pores usually are cleared of oils, dead skin cells, and bacteria. Pores may be reduced in size.
How long does it take?
The Acleara treatment can be performed in as little as 10 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
How many treatments will I need?
Depending on your individual condition, multiple treatments may be required for best results.
Does it hurt?
Most people feel little to no discomfort during the treatment.
How quickly will I recover?
You may resume your regular daily activities right away.
What can I expect following the treatment?
You may immediately notice that your skin is drier, less oily, and feels fresher. Current acne outbreaks usually will begin to clear up over the next two days.
Typically most people experience a mild sunburn-like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling or bruising, immediately following the treatment. This usually lasts 2 to 24 hours.