Fraxel re:store DUAL Laser Treatment in Albany County
Nonablative Fraxel re:store DUAL Wavelength System delivers remarkable results with minimal downtime. Fraxel re:store DUAL Laser treatment is the procedure patients ask for by name.
Life changes our skin, Fraxel laser treatments repair and restore it – without surgery and the downtime involved to allow for healing. Over time our skin becomes damaged by unavoidable exposure to the sun, air pollution, stress, fatigue, smoking (lifestyle) and other life and age related challenges. All of these stressors cause damage – and keep us from looking as good on the outside as we may feel on the inside. Fraxel is the “gold standard” for laser skin rejuvenation treatments.
Fraxel re:store DUAL Wavelength System– benefits to you:
- Fraxel restore DUAL Laser is safe, effective and FDA approved
- Fraxel restore DUAL Laser uses 2 laser wavelengths to treat multiple skin conditions & all skin types & colors
- Fraxel restore DUAL Laser is the revolutionary way to repair & restore damaged skin
- Fraxel restore DUAL Laser is more effective, less invasive than older laser types
- Fraxel restore DUAL Laser restores with no downtime
- Fraxel restore DUAL Laser stimulates your own bodies healing process
- Fraxel restore DUAL Laser is the most advanced revolutionary laser system available today
- Fraxel restore DUAL Laser is the industry GOLD STANDARD for aesthetic skin resurfacing
Fraxel re:store DUAL Wavelength Laser Treatment– safe for all skin types – provides moderate-level treatment for pigmentation, skin tone, lines and acne scarring, poor skin texture and more – both on and off the face!
Consider these facts about Fraxel re:store:
- Fraxel restore DUAL is the gold standard for non-ablative fractional resurfacing.
- Fraxel restore DUAL is used worldwide by over 2,500 physicians in 45 countries.
- Fraxel restore DUAL delivers remarkable results with no downtime.
- Fraxel restore DUAL is safe and effective on all skin types – on and off the face (all body parts).
- Fraxel restore DUAL uses proprietary Intelligent Optical Tracking System
- Fraxel restore DUAL uses an Erbium 1550nm laser wavelength and the NEW Thilium 1927nm laser wavelength
- Fraxel restore DUAL is designed to provide the most efficient system for the best possible skin resurfacing results.
Fraxel re:store DUAL Laser Treatment is FDA approved to treat the following conditions:
- Wrinkles around the eyes (periorbital wrinkles)
- Acne scars
- Surgical scars
- Age spots/sun spots (pigmented lesions)
- Melasma (irregular patches of brown spots on forehead, cheeks, upper lip lines and nose)
- Actinic Keratoses (precancerous lesions)
Patients ask for it by name – Fraxel re:store DUAL Laser Treatment– because it delivers remarkable results with minimal downtime.
Fraxel DUAL Laser Treatment overview:
The Fraxel laser produces thousands of tiny deep columns of treatment for your skin. This can be equated to digital cameras producing so many pixels per a given area to achieve the desired results. The Fraxel laser allows Dr. Kayastha to treat your areas of concerns – one area at a time – without damaging surrounding areas. The Fraxel laser is so advanced that it penetrates deep into the dermis without affecting untargeted surrounding areas. As the handheld piece is passed over the skin, you will experience a prickling sensation. Each session will last 15 minutes or longer, depending on the size of the area to be treated. Topical anesthetic may be applied before treatment begins. Each treatment will target a percentage of your skin – so a series of treatments is usually involved.
Side effects of Fraxel DUAL Laser Treatment
Fraxel has minimal side effects and offers speedy healing with no downtime. You may experience very mild swelling and slight redness of skin. This goes away within a day or two and mineral make-up can be used to camouflage pinkness that may take a couple weeks to fade. Depending upon the laser used and the extensiveness of your treatment – you should be able to apply make-up and return to work immediately.
Fraxel re:pair vs. Fraxel re:store DUAL The Fraxel re:pair is a CO2 laser while the Fraxel re:store DUAL uses an erbium laser and a thulium laser. The Fraxel re:pair usually requires only one treatment while the Fraxel re:store DUAL may require a series of treatments depending on your desired outcome. The Fraxel re:pair is a more aggressive approach to tightening and resurfacing the skin, yielding superior results in the treatment of deeper lines, wrinkles and laxity. This is because it actually vaporizes tissue, thereby removing old, damaged skin and allowing for new collagen formation. The downtime of the re:pair is more considerable than the re:store DUAL. Both Fraxel lasers are state of the art devices, each with their own advantages and set of indications. Dr. Kayastha owns and utilizes both devices and can help you decide which laser is more appropriate for you.
Your Personalized Fraxel Treatment Plan
Before you begin treatments, you will meet with Dr. Kayastha to discuss your concerns and to design the correct treatment plan to address your needs effectively. One plan does not fit all patients – Dr. Kayastha understands this and personally designs the plan that is right for you.
Because Fraxel laser systems are the most technologically advanced on the market today – and because they spare healthy surrounding tissue – and because they can be used for treatment on and off your face – and for other reasons – Fraxel is the treatment patients ask for by name – Fraxel Re:store DUAL.